Social – Reputation
Our social media experts can increase your self storage company’s online presence, tenant engagement and brand image. The social media team specializes in Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
If your business lacks a social media presence, The Storage Group can set up and manage your social media accounts on your behalf. As marketing experts in the self storage industry, we know how to encourage engagement from potential and current tenants and increase your social signals for better search engine rankings. Connect with your tenants where they are during social media’s most popular times.
Social – Reputation
Google my business Elite
Google My Business (GMB) Elite keeps your facility ahead of the game with the newest features. This exclusive package includes a weekly Google post. Clients can also send in a weekly photo to increase your facility’s visual appeal in search results. We also help set up and manage your identity attributes – if your company is female, veteran, or family owned, we will use that to your advantage!
Why Use Google My Business Elite?
- GMB Elite uses the latest tools to boost organic and local rankings
- Google Posts include direct CTAs, increasing traffic and conversions
- Posts can advertise specials, storage tips, future events, and more
- Identity attributes differentiate your business
- Increases visual appeal in search engine results pages
- Increased trust with both tenants and Google
Build your Reputation
Most consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. With more and more potential tenants relying on online reviews, Reputation Management is essential for any self storage business.
- Show visitors what your tenants love about your business
- Google, Facebook and Yelp reviews display on your website review page
- Users can easily leave a review on top review sites from your website
- Build your reputation by replying to reviews in your Performance Dashboard